Find a new home for all your unwanted nautical stuff and support the Teak Ladies Society and the Toledo Community Boathouses. People who donate items for the sale will be able to camp, or moor their boats, for free Friday and Saturday nights. For more information, contact David West.
Tide predictions at Toledo from WXTide32:
- Friday, September 21, 2018
- Low Tide:5:55 AM PDT0.6 ft.
- High Tide:12:19 PM PDT6.7 ft.
- Low Tide:6:03 PM PDT2.4 ft.
- High Tide:11:44 PM PDT7.3 ft.
- Sunrise:7:01 AM PDT
- Sunset:7:14 PM PDT
- Saturday, September 22, 2018
- Low Tide:6:32 AM PDT0.5 ft.
- High Tide:12:48 PM PDT7.0 ft.
- Low Tide:6:41 PM PDT2.0 ft.
- Sunrise:7:03 AM PDT
- Sunset:7:13 PM PDT
- Sunday, September 23, 2018
- High Tide:12:25 AM PDT7.6 ft.
- Low Tide:7:05 AM PDT0.5 ft.
- High Tide:1:16 PM PDT7.3 ft.
- Low Tide:7:16 PM PDT1.6 ft.
- Sunrise:7:04 AM PDT
- Sunset:7:11 PM PDT
Topo maps of Yaquina Bay and River in KAP format for import into most nav programs.
A NOAA weather forecast for the area.